[time-nuts] please un subscribe Pete to Time Nuts

Pete Rawson peterawson at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 2 23:53:37 UTC 2011

This was for Pete Rawson.   When I go to unsubscribe it says it is an untrusted site, so this is the best I can do under the circumstances. Pete Rawson died Dec 3 and I am just closing out his e-mail.   Sorry not to notify people sooner.  I didn't know if he knew any of the group personally.               His wife, Nancy