[time-nuts] fluke.l monitor for Thunderbolt

David Bobbett d.bobbett at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jun 5 08:56:40 UTC 2011

Steve,
The two lines of text are what the iCruze will display when it thinks it
doesn't have any data. The RS232 input on my system can be unplugged and
that is exactly what is shown on the display in those circumstances.

Personally, I would start with the simple stuff, just continuity check
the '232 lines from the iCruze plug all the way back to the PCB.

If that doesn't work, there's a circuit diagram of the device on
Didier's web site.

73 de David, G4IRQ