[time-nuts] lightsquared test in las vegas

tom jones epoch_time at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 16:59:19 UTC 2011

I live in las vegas and drove to the coordinates given for the las vegas lightsquared transmitter on three consecutive nights from 12 am to 3 am durring there test period.

In my opinion lightsquared never keyed there las vegas test transmitter durring the total 9 hours I was present, over three different days, during the  test period, while I was located at ground zero!

I had a garmin etrex and magellan sportrak gps receivers.A 29dbw signal would have knock out reception at the given lightsquared antenna site had they keyed there transmitter.

I would question if lightsquared ever turned on there test transmitter anytime within the two week test period ?

They certainly did not activate there las vegas test transmitter while I was at there site..