[time-nuts] Fluke PM6681 triggering

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Thu Jun 9 17:30:48 UTC 2011

Hi Rex,

     You could try asking the guys at Pendulum.  A couple of them came
down a gave a talk at the UK's National Physical Laboratory "Time &
Frequency Club" meeting a few years ago and were very interesting and
approachable.  It looks like they might have been swallowed by
Spectracom now - see:

<http://www.spectracomcorp.com/ProductsServices/TestandMeasurement/tabid/1244/Default.aspx>

Peter