[time-nuts] GPS interference and history...

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sat Jun 11 04:59:23 UTC 2011

The so called atomic clocks that used to be locked to WWVB have switched
over to GPs for higher reliability.  My WWVB clocks loose lock when ever
there is a lightning storm within 50 miles but the GPS clocks stay locked.
No one is going to get hurt or killed because of a disabled GPS clock  but
it's going to make a lot of people unhappy along with the manufacturers of
the clocks.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com