[time-nuts] Does TB keep almanac data ?

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:54:32 UTC 2011

EEPROM's do have a finite number of write cycles to any particular memory
location, but it's about 100,000 or more.  That's 11 years worth if written
to once an hour round the clock (the same location in memory, that is).
This is probably not the issue.   I personally never noticed but then again,
my TBolt has been on for the last 2 years, attached to a big UPS.

-Bob