[time-nuts] Watch out for a scam by Alex Barski. VE3XAX

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Wed Jun 15 15:05:10 UTC 2011

I think everyone will find that the guys call sign account has been hacked,
or compromised somehow. As the one posted knew the real ham personally, I'd
say this is what has happened. He should let him know about this, so he can
look into it, as not only was there the Kenwood in question, but also an
antenna to somebody else.

Best,

Will