[time-nuts] No more 60Hz, How do I discipline 120VAC 60Hz from a UPS

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Sun Jun 26 22:37:28 UTC 2011

Mitchell,

I'm not sure, as I couldn't see anything to hint at the maker on the
cabinet. I also couldn't see who made the clock movement either, as their
was no name on the clock face. Of course, companies like HP and others
bought those from a good OEM manufacturer to use, so I doubt they made the
movement. I take it that that is an ocxo on the one side? If so, there
could be some identifying mark on the case somewhere, or inside the metal
box. Another place to look would be on either side of the PC board,
especially on the trace side, as they sometimes etched the company name on
them. I wouldn't mind owning one of these myself, it's neat!

Best,

Will