[time-nuts] Fwd: Atomic Clock on a chip, only $1500

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 15:58:25 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Thanks much for your feedback, 1588 and ntp sounds intriguing. For now, sntp is supported through GPSCon.

Right now the CSAC GPSDO is a little bit on the bleeding edge because the government has waited so long to get theirs and demand is quite high.. That will change in a couple of years.

Maybe some day they will show up on eBay like the Thunderbolts now..

Bye, Said

Sent from my iPad