[time-nuts] Determining Time-Nut infection severity.
hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Nov 30 19:15:29 UTC 2011
> A time code generator is included in the NTP distribution. By default it is
> not built. I think it is a .C file that likes in a directory called
> "test". This software is designed for testing time code receivers
The one I know about is util/tg2.c
>From the top of the code:
* This program can generate audio signals that simulate the WWV/H
* broadcast timecode. Alternatively, it can generate the IRIG-B
* timecode commonly used to synchronize laboratory equipment. It is
* intended to test the WWV/H driver (refclock_wwv.c) and the IRIG
* driver (refclock_irig.c) in the NTP driver collection.
These are my opinions, not necessarily my employer's. I hate spam.
More information about the time-nuts