[time-nuts] TENMA 72-5000 Counter Mods

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sun Oct 2 08:27:16 UTC 2011

I have a manual for the counter which shows the block diagram but no
schematic.
An ICM7226A does the logic.  The A channel has a 10 mHz clock using a
discrete
crystal.  The power supply uses a transformer and appears to be linear.

A BNC connector next to the crystals could be repurposed to a 10 mHz input.
A small cap connected to one of the crystal leads might do????