[time-nuts] 2 (Spoofing)

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 4 21:23:52 UTC 2011

Chuck there have been several cases of Yahoo webmail address lists being
hacked into recently, one was reported from the HP_Agilent group I think a
couple of weeks back. I have also had several that seem come from "clean"
machines on Groups I moderate but you have no control of how carefully your
ISP looks after your webmail address list.

Alan
G3NYK