[time-nuts] Should be an interesting Discovery if LightSquared sue..

Rix Seacord eseacord at verizon.net
Thu Oct 6 23:36:19 UTC 2011

I wonder if the government will allow a tax deduction for the
modification of the gps receivers  in aircraft if this deal goes through.
Considering it easily cost 12k plus for a low end combo gps, nav com
unit. Just having a shop put it on the bench can cost 250 buck much less
what it cost to repair or upgrade.
If  the small planes I flew are any example it wasn't unusual to fly
behind a panel that was 10 to 20 years old.
Nuff said

Ewing (Rix) Seacord K2AVP

I hear and I forget
I see and I remember