[time-nuts] Could someone please recommend GPIB card

Paul A. Cianciolo paulc at snet.net
Sun Oct 9 22:59:40 UTC 2011

Jim,

I am open to all the suggestions.
Just looked at the Prologix  site,  The usb interface is interesting, also
the Ethernet device looks cool.
I have a wireless network here with about 10 devices on it.

Would I be able to monitor, say the 5370,b with TL running and maybe my
HP3586 Selective level meter from a wireless laptop
Using the proper software?    This sounds like an interesting way to go.

I have to read up on the prologix more.

Paul A. Cianciolo
W1VLF
http://www.rescueelectronics.com/
Our business computer network is  powered exclusively by solar and wind
power.
Converting Photons to Electrons for over 20 years