[time-nuts] Lightsquared's latest PR

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Thu Oct 13 22:04:58 UTC 2011

Get the FCC to deny Lightsquared the spectrum for terrestrial use by
getting the L^2 advocates out of the FCC.

Talk the ears off any pol up for re-election next year, and if they are
not really interested, talk to his opponent. Convince them that the GPS
fiasco will make Solyndra look like pocket change.

YMMV,

-John