[time-nuts] Russian GPSDO

k4cle at aol.com k4cle at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 01:24:38 UTC 2011

Attila,

I finally got around to reading the uBlox application note on their GPS
receiver made specifically for timing.  Did I miss it or do they not offer
TRAIM in their receiver?  I can't believe they would claim it to be for
timing without TRAIM capability.  Regards, Doug, K4CLE

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless