[time-nuts] HP5370B - Err 02

Bob Smither smither at c-c-i.com
Wed Oct 26 04:31:40 UTC 2011

Rex wrote:
> Bob,
>
> You did the opposite of the thread splitting, just discussed; you tagged
> your message onto an unrelated thread.

Ummm - I see that now.  My apologies.  I don't usually use a threaded
display.  Clearly just removing the subject doesn't reset the thread.

> Manuals for the 5370 are not hard to find. From a service manual I found:
>
> 3-22. Error messages
>   Error 2  -  Data out of range (overrange).

I have a service manual, but could not find the errors listing in it (it
is a scan, not searchable).

Thanks to all who identified the error for me.

--
Bob Smither, PhD                                   Circuit Concepts, Inc.
  We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp,some are pretty, some