[time-nuts] [?? Probable Spam] T-Bolt Companion

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Fri Oct 28 15:10:53 UTC 2011

Antonio,

assumed that you use the built in phase comparator of a FS700 Stanford
Research Loran receiver: I do comparisons like that between the European
Loran C chain (Sylt station in my case) and my Z3805 on a regular base and
frequency differences as low as 2E-13 (for a 120 h comparison) to 6e-14 (for
longer comparisons) are absolutely not un-normal. Gives a good feeling for
how well the Loran's cesium clocks are tuned as well as the ones in the GPS
birds.

73s de Ulrich, DF6JB