[time-nuts] Neutrino timing

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 13:50:08 UTC 2011

Agree with your thoughts on the AM's. Though as I suggested in a thread on
other topics sometimes there depth of modulation could be an issue.
By using the higher frequency and the TV tower you could control the
carrier completely.
Its a small antenna and reasonable power. More importantly low jitter. That
somehow might be important here. ;-)
Regards
Paul.