[time-nuts] Fwd: Neutrino timing

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 19:11:40 UTC 2011

Chris indeed 60 khz is fun but I have experienced its limitations on the
east coast way to many times. Technically speaking it sucks. ;-) Is that
technical? From a spoiled loran C user. Ahh for the old days.

But that said my experience at the higher frequencies does differ from
yours and thats why I suggested it over driving references back and forth
by car. Really looking for a common view for the 2 sites. The AM band at
these distances would be very good but I just have no idea either for TV or
AM how much a broadcaster might cooperate. Especially messing with the
bread and butter. Thank heavens not my challenge.

Though what started this thread is the neutrino thing. You have to imagine
anyone who is playing that game can afford to do some clever stuff like
renting space on a tower...
Maybe a bit O dark fiber... Maybe even a few CS references to boot. Can I
have the leftovers please?

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL/1