[time-nuts] Fwd: QL-E0pfx7I3.pdf

Peter Bell bell.peter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 15:57:28 UTC 2011

Thank you Gerald - it does look very similar - the only obvious
difference is that the FE-5680A has an LM2941 subregulator on the lamp
supply that does not appear to be in the 5650 - hopefully I won't have
to remove the lamp, since it sounds (and looks) like a rather fiddly
job.  On both these units, the photocell signal is good if you put the
working Rb absorption cell into them, so I think the lamps are
probably OK.

I tired reheating the absorption cell to get the Rb back into the
nipple, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference - still no
lock...

Regards,

Pete