[time-nuts] Old Frequency Electronics standard and synthesizer

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Sep 11 20:38:05 UTC 2011

Hi John:

How about just changing the input voltage and comparing to the meter
reading, i.e. are they 1:1?
If there's a power supply then watch it's output voltage as the input is
brought up and at some point the output voltage will stabilize.
How about some photos?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com