[time-nuts] GPS Antenna

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:41:38 UTC 2011

2011/9/12 Miguel Gonçalves <mail at miguelgoncalves.com>:
> Hi Chris!
>
> Here and on ntp-questions always helping me out! Thanks!
>
> Moving it up to the roof would be difficult. Would have to talk to all
> neighbours to ask permission to run a cable to the roof. I'll have to keep
> it at this location.
>
> Anyway, in position hold I would assume that using 2 satellites will give me
> good time. Right?

I think you have already proved that it can work.    This is an
apartment or condo?  If so then all you can do is either indoors or at
best a pole that hangs out the window or maybe a south facing balcony
rail mount.   If it's not your building then you can't even drill a
hole through  the wall so you are stuck with indoors.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California