[time-nuts] From Sundials to Atomic Clocks

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Mon Sep 19 21:15:32 UTC 2011

Hello all,

     I have just scanned the copy I bought from Amazon the other day
(second revised edition, 1999).  It makes quite a large file, so
uploaded it to Flickr - which seems to insist on resizing it!  The
largest size is at:

     http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6156/6163603871_fa6d44a623_b.jpg

but I have higher resolution versions I can email to anyone who wants it.

     Regards,

          Peter