[time-nuts] Faster than light neutrino

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Fri Sep 23 16:48:43 UTC 2011

El 23/09/2011 18:40, Chris Albertson escribió:

> If this result is confirmed it really changes things.  but I'm more
> willing to bet they find some hidden error in the experiment.  I hope
> they don't  Physics needs to be shaken up.
>
> Now I wish I had taken classes like differential geometry and
> topology.  My guess if this result holds is that neutrinos are taking
> a "short cut" and maybe don't see the curvature of space and take
> straight path, not noticing that there is gravity.

That would *really *shake the physics (and the concept of universe) :)

Regards,

Javier

Javier Herrero
Chief Technology Officer                  EMAIL: jherrero at hvsistemas.com
HV Sistemas S.L.                          PHONE:         +34 949 336 806
Los Charcones, 17                         FAX:           +34 949 336 792
19170 El Casar - Guadalajara - Spain      WEB: http://www.hvsistemas.com