[time-nuts] Looking for off-the-shelf device to timestamp multiple PPS in...

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 19:05:52 UTC 2011

It takes less than an hour to assemble I do one in twenty minutes,
programming the PICs takes me the longest, because I am not good at it.
Bert

In a message dated 9/28/2011 3:02:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kevin at rosenberg.net writes:

On Sep  28, 2011, at 12:21 PM, EWKehren at aol.com wrote:
> look at the attached  description of the 5 channel counter system that I
use
> on my Dual  Mixer it does what I call pseudo time stamp. Counters are
>  always  counting. Code and write up courtesy of Richard  McCorkle.

Thanks, Bert -- looks interesting! I'm enjoying read it. But,  I'd like
to find something not requiring much construction so that my son  can
do the project on his  own.

Kevin