[time-nuts] GPS SDR (was: FE-.5680A trimming resolution)

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:38:25 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Bob Camp <lists at rtty.us> wrote:
> Hi
>
> My guess is that the reality of parts sourcing will quickly get us right
> back to the "group buy of LEA-6T" topic.

For timing I don't see why an LEA-6T is better then a Oncore or
t-bolt.   You can buy an Oncore UT for about $18 on ebay and new (with
factory warranty) MT types for about $60.   I just got a t-bolt from a
seller in California for $110.

For car navagation the LEA-6 looks much better because t has inputs
for odometer pulses and a turn rate gyro and the LEA-6 can use this
data for position and rate determination in tunnels and urban canyons.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California