[time-nuts] TM 5680-0211 for 5680A series Rubidiums

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 1 23:18:59 UTC 2012

On 01/02/12 18:41, Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
> At least the Russian version has the 60 MHz VCXO in it, and the correct
> tuning resolution. It's certainly closer than anything else I've seen.

Which is why I wanted to report on the link. It's also interesting to
see the set of frequencies coming out of there for THAT version. 15 MHz
and PPS for instance. Looks like the CPLD can do a little more than we
expect. It would be interesting to learn if there is some neat software
control for it.

Cheers,
Magnus