[time-nuts] Rubidium Performance

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 4 03:52:45 UTC 2012

Once my first unit has warmed up properly I'll be curious to see how the adev compares (I can't measure phase noise.)  If any one is interested I've also got some adev data from my one working temex lpfrs Rb unit.   (I also have another unit that only locks once in a while.)    At approx 1/3 the price the 5680 seems like a better bargain especially if the 1pps output works.

Thanks in advance to those who can properly evaluate these units.

Regards Mark S