[time-nuts] Why a 10MHz sinewave output?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:47:38 UTC 2012

Well right you are thats why todays chips have equalizers and such.
But then its all getting crazy complicated even though its in a itty bitty
chip.
My distribution is made of high quality television analog amps and I have
in general made amplifiers and such with parts I can still easily pickup
and solder to.
But still I always do wonder about tinkering with a square wave dist
system. Though I doubt I will ever actually do anything.
KISS is the general principal.
Regards
Paul.