[time-nuts] Brutal 5680 autopsy

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:29:36 UTC 2012

Indeed I did see that also. I was also looking for the metalization that
occurs even later in age, but did not see any as he kept flipping it around.
It was interesting that he crushed the rb bulb and that he expected some
major nuclear reaction. Someone could have used that RB lamp and the filter
cels.
Oh well. All in all good to see what inside when I need to go fixing mine.
Regards
Paul.