[time-nuts] Removing thermal tape residue?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Feb 11 18:45:08 UTC 2012

Thanks, Brian.  Sounds like a plan.  I just wasn't sure if there was
anything special about the thermal material, as I've never worked with
it before.

BTW -- when you search for "thermal tape" most of the hits are for the
tiny square pads used on CPU heatsinks, but I did find one eBay seller
with 100x200mm sheets, albeit with adhesive on only one side -- check item
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320834206191?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

John
----