[time-nuts] FE-5680A Schematics (v0.1)

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Feb 15 17:53:19 UTC 2012

Hi

Some of the schematic is less important for "how it works" but all of it is
useful for troubleshooting. I wonder if splitting off stuff like tracing out
the power supplies and heaters might be a good idea...

Once we get into things like typical voltage levels, we will need to look at
multiple units anyway.

Bob