[time-nuts] nanoseconds in the news

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Thu Feb 16 22:45:12 UTC 2012

Frankly, I think the rapidity of the financial system is not a good thing.
It encourages the kind of speculation on Wall Street that more properly
belongs in Las Vegas.

It has bred the demands for ever increasing quarter-over-quarter results
that result in cooking of the books and so on that deters long-range
planning and thinkingt.

YMMV,

-John