[time-nuts] nanoseconds in the news

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 23:30:47 UTC 2012

EndRun set up the system next door to the NYSE used by GS. I think EndRun has a white paper on their site describing the ultimate in insider trading systems. It has been the subject of a number of articles and a whistle blowers case. Some believe it was responsible for a 1000 point "glitch" several years ago.

Thomas Knox