[time-nuts] How best to exchange Large files?

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Mon Feb 20 21:11:36 UTC 2012

> Time-nuts are welcome to use:
>
>  http://www.c-c-i.com/exchange/
>
> to exchange files.
>
> As the name says, the page is there to exchange files.  The normal use
> would be to upload your file, tell people about it, let them download it,
> then delete it.
>
> Please note that the page is completely public.  Anyone that knows about
> it (not many folks, actually) can see your files, download them, and
> delete them.
>
> Note the restriction on file types.  Zip, gz, and tgz, among others, are
> supported.
>
> I would ask that after you have made a file available for a reasonable
> time that you go to the page and delete it. If you only want to make the
> file available to one person, ask them to delete it after they download
> it.
>
> If a file remains there more than a few weeks I may delete it.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Bob Smither, PhD    Circuit Concepts, Inc.

Bob, Thanks for the upload space, but when I go there, I don't see a box to
enter the name of the file that I want to download, not a button to push
that lets me download it.  All I see on the page is a button to delete a
file, a Browse box and button to upload a file.  What am I doing wrong?

Dave M
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is
the beginning of a new argument.