[time-nuts] 2 out of 3 bad 5680As?

Rob Kimberley robkimberley at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 28 19:15:14 UTC 2012

I completely agree with you on this tactic. I started my working life as a
bench technician with Systron Donner testing new and customer instruments.
There would always be that odd "dog" unit that you couldn't fix. Hey ho, put
on one side for a couple of days and get on with the others. 99 times out of
a 100 when you came back to it the fault was literally staring you in the
face.

Happy days!

Rob