gary lists at lazygranch.com
Wed Feb 29 03:16:15 UTC 2012

That is a good part, but generally for higher frequency circuita, the
BF862 is used.
> http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/BF862.pdf

Note the lower capacitance. Noise is higher, but you can parallel the
devices. They are quite cheap since it is a common part.

You will note LTC plops them in a lot of app notes. Sometimes as
bootstraps in TIAs, other times to pull extra current out of the op amp
output to linearize it.

Usually you can get a strip of the on ebay for pocket change, but I
don't see any there at the moment.