[volt-nuts] Trimming the LTZ1000 tempco

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Fri Oct 7 09:19:05 UTC 2011

There's little point in adding the tempco compensation resistor if you
do that as your proposed connection essentially eliminates the
additional correction provided by the resistor.
There's no way of avoiding the sensitivity to the value of this resistor
if this method of tempco trimming is used.
However if a +50ppm/K LTZ1000 residual tempco (with the tempco trim
resistor = 0) is typical, then the sensitivity will only be about 10% or
so of that esstimated by Adreas.

Bruce