[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 Cal Key - Another Success

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Fri Oct 28 13:06:54 UTC 2011

Robert,

Definitely luck!  The original list member ordered a replacement switch with
keys.  He tried the key before replacing the switch and found it worked!
When I posted the need for a key, he sent me a spare and offered to sell me
the switch if needed.  The key fit my meter perfectly.

He probably still has the switch if anyone wanted it.  If anyone needs a
switch, which seems to be common to a lot of the Solartron meters, at least
from the front panel perspective, I bet you could post the request on the
list and find it.  I can supply a key.

Joe