[xwarn] SET -- GMH
fstone at thinktv.org
Fri Oct 20 18:00:00 EDT 2006
Hi, Josh --
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I've tried several times
this week to contact Mike Vigeant, Director of Facilities Management,
Safety and Security at GMH (352-2630, MVigeant at GreeneHealth.org). You
may remember him from last year's exercise. I misplaced the sheet of
paper that had the names and contact info for the two GMH employees I
met at the OANG Briefing September 23. I was trying to contact Mike to
let him know you would be coming in Saturday and also to get the names
of the other two people.
I'll try to call you this evening to discuss a few things. Also, I have
a follow-up SET announcement I'll send out shortly.
From: xwarn-bounces at febo.com [mailto:xwarn-bounces at febo.com] On Behalf
Of JDLONG0624 at aol.com
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 5:10 PM
To: xwarn at febo.com
Subject: [xwarn] New XWARN website
We welcome everyone to visit the new XWARN website at _www.xwarn.net_
New features include:
* Up to date listing of club & public service events.
* Extensive list of Greene & surronding county repeaters.
* Contact information for all Officers & Committee Chairs.
* XWARN By-Laws & Weather Net procedures
* Current & Past editions of Wavelenghts - Club newsletters
* Page dedicated to the Support Trailer, with equipment list.
* Links to other GREAT sites & clubs.
* Promised up to date information & club news!
* And Much Much More!!!
Take a minute to look through it and let us know what you think, be
sign the guest book. I look forward too hearing from you. Add the site
your favorites and check back often.
XWARN Webmaster & Newsletter Editor
_kd8bvb at xwarn.net_ (mailto:kd8bvb at xwarn.net)
xwarn mailing list
xwarn at febo.com
More information about the xwarn