[xwarn] Henry Bussey W8TOG

Michael Crawford kc8gle at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 10 15:06:48 UTC 2008

Last evening I spoke with Henry Bussey W8TOG and found out he unfortunately had a house fire yesterday morning.  I'm glad to report he and his wife were awakened by the smoke detector and made it safely out and are fine.  I believe the physical damage was limited to a three-season room on the back of the house, but the entire house received smoke damage.  They will have to be out of their home for 2-3 weeks.  Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers and we all hope that they can return to their home for Christmas.

Mike C KC8GLE