[time-nuts] Storage of Rb & Cs standards?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Aug 19 16:48:51 EDT 2004

Hi Rick:

So what is the low current doing during Rb storage, a heater?  The same
wires are used with much higher currents I assume to boil the liquid
back to a gas?

Is there any gravity related issues with Rb and/or Cs standards, i.e.
can they be stored/operated in any orientation relative to down?

Sorry about the wrong Rb model number,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE

--
http://www.PRC68.com