[time-nuts] FTS 4060

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Dec 27 14:57:04 EST 2004

Hi Had:

I too would like the same information.  I got an FTS4060-S24 that had a
condition code A from Government Liquidation and the shipper managed to
kill it.  For starters just learning how to remove the various modules
would be a help.  Once that was figured out a block diagram could be
made and annotated with what the correct signals should be.

Note that these show up regularly on the Government Liquidation web
page, most  have a condition code of H7, probably meaning that the Cs
tube is worn out, but they also have oOndition code "A" units that are
either new, or have been brought back to new, i.e. the Cs tube was replaced.

73,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com