[time-nuts] Re:FTS 5030 cesium frequency standard

David G. Andersen dga at lcs.mit.edu
Sat Nov 27 13:48:59 EST 2004

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 06:32:46PM +0100, Hubert v. Bonhorst scribed:
> Some time ago I bought a 5030 module for parts. Now I want to use the
> cesiumbeamtube for a very weak HP 5061A.
> I' m looking either for a web link to download the servicemanual or just
> for some information where Cesium oven temp.
> is set. A diagramm of the power supply and the board located directly at
> the tube would be very helpful. Might be someone from the list could help.

I have the 5061A operations and service manual online at

  http://eep.lcs.mit.edu/time/5061/5061A_ops_and_schematics.pdf

It's a scanned PDF of the manual, and is kind of large (16M).  The cesium
oven controller is on page 7-45 (96 in the pdf).

  -Dave

work: dga at lcs.mit.edu                          me:  dga at pobox.com
      MIT Laboratory for Computer Science           http://www.angio.net/