[time-nuts] Strange oscillations

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Sep 4 19:15:12 EDT 2004

Hi Bill:

I did the gravity experiment on my PRS10 by monitoring the tuning
voltage to the crystal (which is controlled by a loop driven from a
Motorola GPS receiver.  The max change due to gravity acting in the 6
different directions is about 750E-12.
http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/PRS10.shtml

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE