[time-nuts] WG: [tacgps] Strange oscillations

Hubert v. Bonhorst hbonhorst at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 15:19:41 EDT 2004

  _____

Von: Hubert v. Bonhorst [mailto:hbonhorst at aol.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. September 2004 21:30
An: 'TAPR GPS and Timekeeping Mailing List'
Betreff: AW: [tacgps] Strange oscillations

Alberto, you are right. This cycling is caused by the oven itself. If you
are not happy with the output accuracy of your  frequency standard you can
try to open the box and play around with the integrating constants of the
internal temperature levelling loop. But before make sure that the crystal
temperature is correct. To be honest, I personally would not change
anything. It is extremely difficult to improve a good OCXO.  Finally I' m
interested how you realised your GPSDO.

73, Hubert DB7ME

  _____