[time-nuts] Re: Thanks All was connections for HP 10811A ?

Bruce Rahn brahn at woh.rr.com
Fri Apr 22 14:41:10 EDT 2005

Alberto di Bene wrote:

> Rex wrote:
>
>> I then tried to go up one level so that I could point to the link and
>> say "save link as". Unfortunately this site wouldn't allow access to the
>> parent level. If possible, future posters could help the situation if
>> acess was allowed to both the file and its home directory.
>>

> Rex,
>
>  you don't need to have access to the upper level. Just right-click on
> the URL in my message and you will then have the choice of saving the
> file as....
> That site hosts a commercial application (not mine, but which I
> supervise technically), so I limited somewhat the possibility of
> navigation there.
>
> I use Fiirefox as well, and had no problems when I tried to redownload
> it as a check.
>
> 73  Alberto  I2PHD

Alberto,

Thank you for placing this document on your website!

I'm on cable and the download went fine--bit slower than normal, but no
problems at all using Firefox with Acrobat 6.  The slowness of download
was undoubtedly due just to bandwidth limitations some where along the path.

Bruce -- WB9ANQ

--
Bruce Rahn

Wisdom has two parts: