[time-nuts] Cesium Drift?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Apr 17 12:16:42 EDT 2005

Hi again:

I've stitched the plot and fitted a parabolic curve.  The equation is:
Y = -1.1367*X^2 + 213.66*X -927.7 where Y is in ns and X is in days, so
converting the two first constants by dividing by 86400 gives:
drift = -1.31E-14 per day
offset = 2.47E-12

What I was checking was to see if this is a cesium or crystal
oscillator, and I think it's way too good to be a crystal.

Still scratching,

Brooke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com