[time-nuts] homebrew atomic reference oscillator?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Apr 18 11:19:04 EDT 2005

If you are a glass blower, or have access to one, and have experience
in vacuum technology, and are good at microwave circuitry design,
it is a very doable endevor.

If you are willing to use some of the recent advances using
laser based detectors, you can turn the Rb standard into something that
is of the same quality as a Cs standard.

Pretty big "If"s, though.

-Chuck